Easy Feed Editor for Linux - 3.5.1 Version 3.5.1
July 22 2011
Easy Feed Editor is a free tool to create and edit your own Feeds. Easy Feed Editor offers a wide range of features but still is very easy to use. It does for example support RSS and ATOM and is able to directly upload your feed via FTP.
Easy Feed Editor is OpenSource and therefore completly free.
- Intuitive handling AND Many options
- Support for both ATOM- and RSS-Feeds
- Directly export your files to HTML [more]
- Direct upload to your webserver via FTP
- Attach media files to an entry (Podcast)
- Use categories to order your entries
- Create data feeds for Google Base [more]
- No need to install new software on the server
- No need for expensive hosting with PHP / MYSQL
- Open Source (free as in free beer and in freedom)