Trend Micro Virus Pattern File for Linux 12.915.00
November 25 2016
Trend Micro Pattern File contains Virus Pattern Files with latest virus databases. Controlled Pattern File Release (CPR) is a manually loadable, pre-release version of a Trend Micro virus protection database, designed to provide users with additional antivirus protection in between official pattern file releases.
Use this version of the pattern file for all Trend Micro products running on Intel or DEC Alpha based operating systems and for products using Trend's virus scanning API Library. This pattern file is most effective when used with the latest scan engine. We strongly encourage you to update your scan engine to ensure you are using the best virus protection available.
Trend Micro offers various types of Pattern Files to protect customers from Malware, Spyware or Grayware, and other threats. It is guaranteed to have passed a series of critical tests to ensure that customers get optimum protection from the latest virus threats.
Software TagsVirus Definitions | Trend Micro | Trend Micro Pattern | Definitions | Antivirus | Trend
Size : 47.40 MB
VueScan for Linux 9.0.50
LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) for Linux & Mac OS X 1.1.3
- Debut Video Capture Software 1.94
- Smart Mate for DV and DVB 1.8.1
- Win98 display driver for PORTÉGÉ 7000CT.
- Crowd Chamber 2.02
- Outlook MSG File Viewer and Attachment E 18.104.22.16816
- Animated Screensaver Maker 3.1.6
- Swisscom PC Care 22.214.171.124
- Fiddler 126.96.36.199 Beta
- eDrawings RapidFire Lite 7.1
- All Free Video to MP3 Converter 4.9.5