Jmol for Linux 14.13.1 2017-04
April 12 2017
Jmol is an applet and Java based application designed to display various 3D chemical information.
Jmol's features include reading a variety of file types and output from quantum chemistry programs, and animation of multi-frame files and computed normal modes from quantum programs.
· The JmolApplet is a web browser applet that can be integrated into web pages. It is ideal for development of web-based courseware and web-accessible chemical databases. The JmolApplet provides an upgrade path for users of the Chime plug-in.
· The Jmol application is a standalone Java application that runs on the desktop.
· The JmolViewer can be integrated as a component into other Java applications.
· Translated into multiple languages: Catalan (ca), Chinese (both zh_CN and zh_TW) Czech (cs), Dutch (nl), French (fr), German (de), Hungarian (hu), Italian (it), Korean (ko), Portuguese - Brazil (pt_BR), Spanish (es), Turkish (tr), (in addition to the native American English, en-US, and British English, en-GB).
· Automatically adopts the language of the user's operating system, if it is among the translations available. You can change to another language if desired.
· Supports all major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Konqueror, IceWeasel
· High-performance 3D rendering with no hardware requirements
· Support for unit cell and symmetry operations
· Schematic shapes for secondary structures in biomolecules
Software TagsQuantum Chemistry | 3D Viewer | 3D Chemical Information | Chemistry | Chemical
Size : 66.10 MB
Hugin for Mac and Linux 2011.2
Fedora 25 Beta
- Praat for Linux 5.3.48
- Microsoft VirtualEarth Satellite Downloader 7.883
- MG2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Virtual Access Point 4.5
- Shazam for Windows 8
- REGZA LX830 Win7 64bit: YUAN DVB_T ATSC Tuner Driver
- Chameleon for Windows 8
- Microsoft Office Access 15.0.4420.1017
- Screenshoter 1.7
- Cerberus-Prox 1.2