Jmol for Linux 14.8.0 2016.12.
December 21 2016
Jmol is an applet and Java based application designed to display various 3D chemical information.
Jmol's features include reading a variety of file types and output from quantum chemistry programs, and animation of multi-frame files and computed normal modes from quantum programs.
· The JmolApplet is a web browser applet that can be integrated into web pages. It is ideal for development of web-based courseware and web-accessible chemical databases. The JmolApplet provides an upgrade path for users of the Chime plug-in.
· The Jmol application is a standalone Java application that runs on the desktop.
· The JmolViewer can be integrated as a component into other Java applications.
· Translated into multiple languages: Catalan (ca), Chinese (both zh_CN and zh_TW) Czech (cs), Dutch (nl), French (fr), German (de), Hungarian (hu), Italian (it), Korean (ko), Portuguese - Brazil (pt_BR), Spanish (es), Turkish (tr), (in addition to the native American English, en-US, and British English, en-GB).
· Automatically adopts the language of the user's operating system, if it is among the translations available. You can change to another language if desired.
· Supports all major web browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Konqueror, IceWeasel
· High-performance 3D rendering with no hardware requirements
· Support for unit cell and symmetry operations
· Schematic shapes for secondary structures in biomolecules
Software TagsQuantum Chemistry | 3D Viewer | 3D Chemical Information | Chemistry | Chemical
Size : 66.00 MB
Hugin for Mac and Linux 2011.2
Fedora 25 Beta
- MagicPlot Student for Linux 2.5.1
- Aleo Flash Slideshow Gallery Maker 2.2
- Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi x64 2.02
- WYSIWYG Web Builder 9.0.0
- W7 Caller ID 3.0.1
- SecurityCam 18.104.22.168
- BlissRADIUS 2.7.4
- Pavtube HD Video Converter 22.214.171.12420
- MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.04 for Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000