J7Z for Linux 1.1.5-2
February 9 2012
J7Z is an alternative 7-Zip GUI. It was designed by Xavion.
7-Zip is a high-compression file archiver. It was designed by Igor Pavlov. J7Z is an easy-to-use and powerful basic archiver for Windows with some new features.
Compression: 7-Zip, BZip2, Zip, GZip, Tar.
Decompression: 7-Zip, BZip2, Zip, GZip, Tar, RPM, DEB, CAB, ARJ, CPIO, Rar, CHM, ISO, LZH, NSIS, Z, Split.
Use J7Z if you want to:
* Update existing archives quickly
* Backup multiple folders to a storage location
* Create or extract protected archives
* Lessen effort by using archiving Profiles and lists
Software Tags7-zip Archive | Compress File | Create Archive | Archive | Extractor | Compression
FileScanner for Linux 1.0 B283
Content Filter Web Proxy SafeSquid ntlm.RC18.104.22.168
- BS1 Accounting 2014.1
- Wandigo 1.1
- Norman Malware Cleaner 2.08.05
- DVDVideoMedia Free Video Cutter Joiner 9.4
- AzConvert 3.3
- Video to GIF Converter 8.0
- Nemo Documents 1.2.8
- ffsearch-LiveCD 0.3
- GET Video Converter Ultimate 7.2.1
- 8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2 for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7