nagstamon for Linux 0.9.9 RC 5
February 3 2012
Nagstamon is a Nagios status monitor for the desktop. It connects to multiple Nagios, Icinga, Opsview, Centreon, Op5 Monitor/Ninja and Check_MK Multisite monitoring servers and resides in systray or as a floating statusbar at the desktop showing a brief summary of critical, Warning, unknown, unreachable and down hosts and services and pops up a detailed status overview when moving the mouse pointer over it.
Connecting to displayed hosts and services is easily established by context menu via SSH, RDP and VNC. Users can be notified by sound. Hosts and services can be filtered by category and regular Expressions.
Software TagsStatus Monitor | Service Monitor | Monitor Hosts | Host | Monitor | Service
BitNami DokuWiki Stack for Linux 2012-01-25-0
- Ginkgo CADx for Linux 188.8.131.524.25
- Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus 184.108.40.20685
- J-Link ARM 4.54
- VueScan for Linux 9.2.01
- MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 for Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- Mp3tag 2.53
- NextPVR 2.5.9
- Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter 8.08
- Cheetah CommandLine Burner 2.1
- Eahoosoft iPad Converter Suite 2.1