MADARA for Linux 0.7.11
April 8 2012
MADARA or the Multi-Agent Distributed Adaptive Research Allocation suite is a collection of middleware and tools for real-time system developers.
The purpose of The Project is to develop a real-time, fault tolerant agent-based middleware specifically for resource allocation and distributed knowledge and reasoning. MADARA will be composed of several pieces of middleware, and the first of these is the Knowledge and Reasoning Language Engine (KaRL Engine or KaRLE).
On top of the KaRL engine, we have developed a distributed, automated testing infrastructure called the KaRL Automated Testing Suite (KATS). For Android Smartphone automation, we provide a Python Library called the Madara Android Monkeyrunner Library that provides encapsulation of Monkeyrunner, Android Debug Bridge, and logcat functionality to testers.
Software TagsKnowledge And Reasoning Engine | Knowledge Operation Processor | Real-time System Developer | Karl | Karle | Knowledge
LibreOffice for Linux 3.5.2
DOFUS Linux 2.6
- MC Full Audio Converter 2.0.0
- BitTorrent 6.0.2
- SmartBear AQtime Pro 7.50.1289.867
- REGZA LX830 Win7 64bit: TOSHIBA Resolution Plug-in for Windows Media Player
- PhotoInstrument 5.9
- PDF to Text OCR Converter Command Line 3.0
- iPF8000 imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professional Ver. 2.31 for Mac OSX
- bud DVD ripper 126.96.36.199
- FlexiMusic Audio Editor May2011
- MASS Player 2.1