K-Secure VPN for Linux 220.127.116.1116
July 24 2012
K-Secure VPN™ is a revolutionary network security solution that encrypts and compresses network traffic. With its server program installed on computer A (possibly located in your main office) and its client program installed on computer B at anywhere across the world - that is, anywhere with Internet access - it guarantees all specified network connections between A and B are encrypted and thus free of the risk of being eavesdropped
The K-Secure VPN™ server decrypts all the data it receives from the client and connects to the protected service on behalf of the Internet Explorer, passing the protected service all the decrypted data. If there is any information returned from the protected service, the K-Secure VPN™ server encrypts it and passes it back to the client, which in turn passes all decrypted data to the Internet Explorer.
As you can see from the above simplified description, security of the network traffic is achieved because there is no clear text transmission between Internet Explorer and the protected service. Now, K-Secure VPN™ becomes the middle man and any communication between the network application and its corresponding service are secured.
The protection offered by K-Secure VPN™ is not limited to the HTTP protocol. K-Secure VPN™ supports all TCP based network protocols such as HTTP, FTP, TELNET, POP, SMTP etc.
* Transparent Protection With K-Secure VPN™ running on your system, existing network applications suddenly send and receive data in a secure environment - without themselves even knowing of it; There is no need to modify or reconfigure such network protocols and/or applications.
* Dynamic Session-Key Generation K-Secure VPN™ regenerates session keys with each connection. No session key is used more than once. This effectively prevents a number of security breaches such as the man-in-the-middle attack;
* Easy to Use It is ridiculously easy to install, configure and maintain K-Secure VPN™, both at the server side and the client side. We have designed the software in such a way that even a novice computer user can quickly grasp the concept and becomes proficient with all the maintenance tasks in a short amount of time. Check out this tutorial for yourself.
* Affordable After comparing K-Secure VPN™ features and capabilities with its competitors, you'll be surprised to find how inexpensive K-Secure VPN™ is. It is 100% software - no need for expensive hardware. It is inexpensive to purchase, inexpensive to deploy, and inexpensive to maintain. No "surprise" add-ons. K-Secure VPN™ is affordable, reliable and easy-to-use;
Software TagsRemote | Security | Server
Size : 799 kB
HandBrake for Linux 0.9.8
Simple Groupware for Mac and Linux 0.745
- Corrupt Office Salvager 1.0.3
- Ultra iPod Movie Converter 6.0.0202
- Sync Breeze Server 5.3.24
- Scimitar Resizer 2.3
- Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro 4.01
- RetailEdge Dashboard
- BiblioteQ for Linux 6.59
- iPF9400 Media Configuration Tool Version 5.0000 for Windows x64
- Registry CleanUP 6.2.2
- ContaCam 4.1.0