nanoViewer for Linux 1.14
July 2 2012
NanoViewer is a gds/oasis viewer developed by Wuxinanotech to view very large layout with high speed. It is significantly faster than other commercial layout viewer for both hierarchical and flat layout.
The free version of Nanoviewer is called NanoviewerLite. It’s capacity may be limited at around 1-2GB in input file size depending on memory size. The commercial version has no such limitation and runs much faster. In addition, the commercial version can handle flat layout very well.
Accept both GDSII and Oasis layout format.
Can handle input file size of 1-2GB depending on memory size.
Intuitive and user-friendly graphical interface.
Speed faster than most layout viewer freely available on the internet.
nanoViewer Lite is free.
Optional technical support is available at minimum cost
Software TagsLayout Viewer | Gdsii Viewer | Oasis Viewer | Layout | Viewer | View
qBittorrent for Linux 2.9.11
VariCad for Linux 2012 2.05
- AxCrypt 1.7.3156
- PCLTool SDK 13.4
- Advanced Email Parser Server 2.11.3222
- GComp 1.0
- SpeedCommander 14.50 B7100
- Now Playing: A Windows Media Player Plugin 18.104.22.168
- iPF600 Media Configuration Tool Ver. 2.4404 for Mac OS X v10.2-v10.8
- Tribler 6.0.3
- Disk Savvy Ultimate x64 4.6.35
- MX 850 series MP Driver Ver.1.01 for Windows 8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64