Racket for Linux 5.3
August 14 2012
Grow your Program
Racket's interactive mode encourages experimentation, and quick scripts easily compose into larger systems. Small scripts and large systems both benefit from native-code JIT compilation. When a system gets too big to keep in your head, you can add static types.
Grow your Language
Extend Racket whenever you need to. Mold it to better suit your tasks without sacrificing interoperability with existing libraries and without having to modify the tool chain. When less is more, you can remove parts of a language or start over and build a new one.
Grow your Skills
Whether you're just starting out, want to know more about programming language applications or models, looking to expand your horizons, or ready to dive into research, Racket can help you become a better programmer and system builder.
Software TagsGraphical Environment | Programming Environment | Static Debugger | Stepper | Environment | Programmer
Size : 51.00 MB
BackTrack 5 R3
- 4Videosoft DVD to iPhone Suite 5.2.50
- System Boost Elite 126.96.36.199
- Free Audio Converter 188.8.131.52
- oDesk Team 3.6.5
- One.com Cloud Drive 0.3.15
- Adobe Flash Player 11.6.602.137 Be
- Outpost Firewall Pro 8.0.4164
- MetroGram for Windows 8 1.0
- DVDSmith Movie Backup 1.0.8
- CodeTwo QR Code Desktop Reader 184.108.40.206