Racket for Linux 5.3.1
November 13 2012
Grow your Program
Racket's interactive mode encourages experimentation, and quick scripts easily compose into larger systems. Small scripts and large systems both benefit from native-code JIT compilation. When a system gets too big to keep in your head, you can add static types.
Grow your Language
Extend Racket whenever you need to. Mold it to better suit your tasks without sacrificing interoperability with existing libraries and without having to modify the tool chain. When less is more, you can remove parts of a language or start over and build a new one.
Grow your Skills
Whether you're just starting out, want to know more about programming language applications or models, looking to expand your horizons, or ready to dive into research, Racket can help you become a better programmer and system builder.
Software TagsGraphical Environment | Programming Environment | Static Debugger | Stepper | Environment | Programmer
Size : 51.00 MB
Syncrify for Linux 3.3 B700
- cFosSpeed (64 bit) 9.04.2051
- iPF5100 imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Digital Photo Professional Ver.3.14 for Windows
- Dual Audio Recorder 2.0
- Blu-ray Converter Ultimate 18.104.22.168
- Ares 22.214.171.12444
- GnomeLiveCd 2.12.0
- Adobe Flash Player Debugger 11.5.500.80 Bet
- Portege Z830 Win7 32bit: Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba
- Andrew's Plug-ins Collection 1.3.7
- Perfect Computer Icons 2011.7