Racket for Linux 5.3.3
February 18 2013
Grow your Program
Racket's interactive mode encourages experimentation, and quick scripts easily compose into larger systems. Small scripts and large systems both benefit from native-code JIT compilation. When a system gets too big to keep in your head, you can add static types.
Grow your Language
Extend Racket whenever you need to. Mold it to better suit your tasks without sacrificing interoperability with existing libraries and without having to modify the tool chain. When less is more, you can remove parts of a language or start over and build a new one.
Grow your Skills
Whether you're just starting out, want to know more about programming language applications or models, looking to expand your horizons, or ready to dive into research, Racket can help you become a better programmer and system builder.
Software TagsGraphical Environment | Programming Environment | Static Debugger | Stepper | Environment | Programmer
Size : 51.00 MB
Ginkgo CADx for Linux 18.104.22.1684.25
Task Coach nLite Addon for Linux 1.3.24
- Sismics Reader 1.0
- Canon SELPHY CP750 Printer Driver v4.0 for Windows 7 64bit
- SterJo Task Manager 2.3
- Nitro PDF Reader 64 bit 22.214.171.124
- Tecra R940 Win7 32/64bit: Atheros Bluetooth Filter Driver Package
- The vOICe Learning Edition 1.93
- Portege R830 Win7 (32bit): Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba
- KeyKeeper 1.0
- Acrowsoft DVD Ripper 126.96.36.199
- A-PDF Password Security 2.7.0