Gmsh for Linux 2.14.1
November 11 2016
Gmsh is an automatic 3D finite element grid generator (primarily Delaunay) with a build-in CAD engine and post-processor. Its design goal is to provide a simple meshing tool for academic problems with parametric input and advanced visualization capabilities.
Gmsh is a CAD software that helps you to design 3D elements.
Gmsh is built around four modules: geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification of any input to these modules is done either interactively using the graphical user interface or in ASCII text files using Gmsh's own scripting language.
Software TagsCAD Engine | 3D Design | Grid Generator | CAD | Engine
Size : 24.10 MB
VueScan for Linux 9.2.12
AcceptanceSampling for Linux 1.0-2
- ImTOO iPhone Transfer Plus 188.8.131.5230729
- Thunderbird Email Address Extractor 1.0.8
- mediAvatar HD Video Converter 184.108.40.20630418
- CBoard 0.5
- job Application Assistant 220.127.116.11
- MathMagic Pro Edition 18.104.22.168
- FamiTracker 0.4.1
- Satellite P850 (non-3D) Win7 64bit: Intel USB 3.0 Driver
- idoo DVD to FLV Ripper 2.8
- Perfect Bank Icons 2012.1