F-PROT Antivirus for BSD Workstations 6.1.0
March 26 2012
F-Prot Antivirus can remove viruses that have infected your computer.
Brothersoft Editor: For home users using the BSD open-source operating system, we offer F-Prot Antivirus for BSD Workstations. F-PROT Antivirus for BSD Workstations utilizes the renowned F-PROT Antivirus scanning engine for primary scan but has in addition to that a system of internal heuristics devised to search for unknown viruses
F-PROT Antivirus for BSD was especially developed to effectively eradicate viruses threatening workstations running FreeBSD, NetBSD, or OpenBSD. It provides full Protection against macro viruses and other forms of malicious software - including Trojans.
F-PROT for BSD Workstations features:
* Scans for over 1382780 known viruses and their variants
* Ability to perform scheduled scans when used with the Unix cron utility
* Scans hard drives, CD-ROMS, diskettes, network drives, directories and specific files
* Scans for images of boot Sector viruses, macro viruses and Trojan Horses.
Software TagsHp Workstations | Nokia Antivirus For N95 | F-prot Antivirus | F Prot Linux | Avp Antivirus | Antivirus Jar Software Mobile | B Antivirus | Client Workstations | Firefox Antivirus | Antivirus Gratis | Antivirus Best
Size : 12.78MB
Dr.Web anti-virus for Unix servers 4.44.1
- OrangeHRM 3.0.1
- iPF8300S Firmware Ver.1.10 (Firmware Update Tool Ver.3.60) for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.8
- Noiseware for Photoshop 5.0 Build 5007-01
- Plex Media Server 0.9.711
- A Ruler for Windows 2.5
- CintaNotes 22.214.171.124
- MX410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 for Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- acdONE Antivirus + Total Security 126.96.36.1999
- MeCanto 1.0.5908
- LadderWorks Electrical Designer 6.0.1