Z47 Virtual Processor for Linux 1
May 13 2009
Self-Contained Distributed Operating System
EditByBrothersoft: The Z47 Virtual Processor is a Self-Contained Distributed Operating System (SCD-OS) of about 500K for all platforms. Z++ applications become Processes of the Z47 Virtual Processor, which manages its own Threads, processes, local and remote inter-process communications signals and exceptions without making system calls to the underlying operating system.
What makes the Z47 Processor a Distributed Operating System?
* – The Z47 Virtual Processor is a Self-Contained Distributed Operating System(SCD-OS) operating independently of the host Operating System.
* – The Z47 Virtual Processor manages its own processes, threads and inter-process communications. It does not create system processes or threads.
* – Z++ applications become distributed communicating processes among multiple Z47 Virtual Processors.
* – Allows Z++ applications to operate on multiple operating systems.
* – Designed to greatly reduce the need for multiple developers with expertise on multiple platforms.
* – Dramatically reduces development costs and time to market by allowing developers to focus on creating quality applications versus navigating OS dependencies.
Software Tags.easy Reject For N73 | Virtual Device Driver Linux | Roxio Cd Creator 6 | Vmg Reader Sms | Free Cool Computer Calendar | Processor 5.1.2600.0 | Tiff File Maker | Eyespyfx.phone.streamfx | Virtual Virtual Piano Chord | Application Processor | Microsoft Works Word Processor | Text Processor | Processor Audio | Mp3 Processor
Size : 536KB
Parallels Compressor Server for Linux 2.0
- StarCodec Lite 20141015
- BestSync Portable x64 2013 126.96.36.199
- Portable CoolNovo 188.8.131.52 Beta
- PowerShot S110 Firmware Version 184.108.40.206 [Windows]
- Drumming Dummy 1
- Hitman Pro x64 3.7.0 B181
- VLC Streamer 3.0
- Portable Wise Registry Cleaner 7.53 B489
- iPF9400 Media Configuration Tool Ver. 5.0100 for OS X v10.8
- Free DVD Ripper 1.5