R10Clean for Linux 2.2.0
April 7 2009
A tool for working with, manipulating and cleaning large amounts of data.
EditByBrothersoft: R10Clean is a Cross Platform Utility designed to make it straightforward to clean, manipulate or fix large amounts of data.
Data can be imported from a CSV, TAB delimited or Text file, modified (any column, any row) and then saved back in several different formats including native Excel (XLS), TAB Delimited and Comma Separated.
You can also save the modified file using your own Custom Delimiter.
R10Clean supports the following Actions:
Software TagsPogo Scrabble Blast | She Linux | Some Linux | Java 1.1.6 | Year Of Rat Gif Animator | Roland Keyboard Efect Software | Quicktime Linux | Linux | Hotspot Shield Not Working Hulu | Scrollbar .com | Cd Label Designer.v3.1.build.344 | Latest Biodata Format | Cosmo S Virtual Makeover Software
Size : 4.00MB
StopDuplicates for Linux 1.4 Beta
Dupe Manager 0.1
- TeamTalk SDK for Linux Professional Edition 4.6a
- Folder Marker Pro 4.2
- Shutdown Control Panel 22.214.171.124
- JGroups 3.3.3
- EOS M Firmware Version 2.0.2 [Windows]
- Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro x64 4.04
- FastPictureViewer x64 1.9.297.0
- Portable Secure Folder 7.3
- TakeStock 2.0.18
- PC Tools Internet Security 9.1