PCGen for Linux 6.06.01
September 28 2016
PCGen is a FREE Open Source RPG character generator and maintenance program (d20 Systems mainly) that works on most personal computers (It's Java-based so: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix are supported). All datafiles are ASCII so they can be modified by users. All of this work is performed under the watchful gaze of the PCGen Board Of Directors.
· Supports scores of d20 games and settings from over a dozen publishers.
· Highly configurable, allowing the GM to add or remove races, classes, feats, and house rules such as unusual class or race restrictions.
· Supports level advancement, with configurable progressions of feats, skills, and ability score bonuses.
· Produces numerous customized character sheets in HTML and PDF format.
· Produces a "party" sheet with information needed by the GM.
Software TagsRPG Character Generator | Generate RPG Character | Maintenance Program | Generate | Generator | Create
Size : 31.40 MB
- QQ International 2.1
- Aoao SWF to GIF Converter 3.0
- Folder Organizer 3.0.1
- Gygan 0.8.1
- MP610 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 for OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
- Video Converter Factory Pro 4.0
- QCad 3.0
- GameSave Manager 184.108.40.206
- iPF810/820 imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.1.60 for MacOSX
- Cool ASCII 1.00