SquidNet Software's Cross-Platform Network Distribution Processor (SquidNet-NDP) allows just about any distributed processing application (Maya, Blender, Lightwave, research, educational, etc...) with a command-line based interface to evenly distribute job "slices", segments or frames amongst one or more network processors.
These network processors, called Tipnodes, pull and process outstanding job requests from a centralized virtual queue. This virtual queue contains jobs requests that are submitted from SquidNet users via the SquidNet Management Console (SMC) which provides a GUI-based interface into the network.
· Submit new job requests based on application templates (Maya, 3DS Max, etc...).
· Job Priorities (0-highest, 24-lowest).
· Support for multi-core processor systems.
· Streamlines digital workflow from one central location.
· Easy to use network render management solution.
· Monitors all render nodes on a network, and includes real-time CPU, memory and network traffic monitors.
· Specify the number of network nodes that a job will use.
· Automatic restart of job slices if their processing times exceed a specific time period.
· Priority Boost. Automatically increase priority of job every N minutes.
· Selectable thread processing priorities for each job. (Idle, Normal, High and Real-time).
· Execution Script. Process job slices within criteria of O/S dependant batch file or script.
· Job states: Queued, Processing, Interrupted, Suspended, Resumed, Error and Done.
· Increase/Decrease/Change job priorities (0-24).
· System log for system monitoring.
· Separate log for each job.
· Separate log for each job slice.
· View images from job's output directory.
· Extensive error reporting with the ability to resubmit frames from failed jobs.
· Removal of local or remote jobs.
· "Clean" local Tipnode or entire network of any active jobs.
· Job queue status.
· Tipnodes status.
· Tipnode activation and de-activation.
· Tipnode start/stop processing.
· Email notification on specific job processing events.
· Pool Management. Assign any Tipnode to one or more network pools.
Autodesk: Maya Software, MentalRay for Maya, Maya Vector, Maya Hardware, RenderMan for Maya, Final Render for Maya, V-Ray for Maya, 3dsMax, Combustion.
Adobe: After Effects