Safe email communication with integrated Avira AntiSpam and Outbreak Detection.
Edit by Brothersoft: Avira MailGate Suite checks the complete incoming and outgoing SMTP data traffic in real-time against viruses, spyware and other dangerous contents.
- Scanning of all incoming and outgoing or internally sent emails in real-time.
- Recursive scanning of all email attachments, even of those in compressed form (archives).
- Automatic placing of unknown archive formats and infected or suspicious files in quarantine.
- Support of all conventional Linux distributions and MTAs such as QMail, Postfix, Exim and Sendmail.
- Effective protection against spam attacks and previous warning before Outbreaks
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Fast, seamless protection through updates without system interruption.
Efficient configuration and administration:
- Individual system adaptation to company specifications.
- Central configuration, monitoring and control of the system.
- Add-on Email Address Filter. Comprehensive protocol, statistics and report functions.
- Whitelisting/Blacklisting Feature;
- Block Spam at the server;
- Support for MTA Plug-Ins Courier, CommuniGate Pro and Qmail
- Integration of Eleven espurgate 2.0, which offers improved spam detection capabilities, particularly with image-based spam;
- Detailed logging (Helps administrators to track spam);
- Template keyword for VDF date (Helps administrators to easily identify if the email was scanned with a recent VDF version).
Limitations:The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (//www.avira.com/en/products/online_shop.html)