The software runs in 2-d, 3-d, 4-d, and higher dimensions.
BSEditor: Qhull computes the convex hull, Delaunay Triangulation, Voronoi diagram, halfspace intersection about a point, furthest-site Delaunay triangulation, and furthest-site Voronoi diagram. The software runs in 2-d, 3-d, 4-d, and higher dimensions. Qhull implements the Quickhull Algorithm for computing the convex hull. It handles roundoff errors from floating point arithmetic. Qhull also computes volumes, surface areas, and approximations to the convex hull.
Qhull does not support constrained Delaunay triangulations, triangulation of non-convex surfaces, mesh generation of non-convex objects, or medium-sized inputs in 9-D and higher.
- Fixed quote for #include in qhull.h [U.Hergenhahn, K.Roland]
- Add qt-qhull.cpp with Qt conditional code
- Add libqhullp.proj
- Add libqhull5 to Readme, Announce, download
- Reviewed #Pragma
- Reviewed FIXUP and assigned QH tags
- All projects compile with warnings enabled
- Replaced 'up' glyphs with »
- Moved cpp questions to qh-code.htm#questions-cpp
- Moved suggestions to qh-code.htm#enhance
- Moved documentation requests to qh-code.htm#enhance
- Add Md5sum file to distributions
- Switched to DevStudio builds to avoid dependent libraries, 10% slower
Removed user_eg3.exe and qhullcpp.dll from Windows build
Fix qhull.sln and project files for qh_QHpointer
- Add eg/qhull-zip.sh to build qhull distribution files