Convert html into PDF on the fly with html2pdf on Linux.
EditByBSEditor: Do you want to convert your html files into PDF? Html to PDF is the Batch html to pdf conversion utility you want. It takes html file or remote webpage as input, load the html content into standard browser, render the html content into a standard PDF file. It can be used on multiple OS platform like linux and Windows.
- Convert html into PDF on the fly
- Easy to use and flexible html to pdf configuration
- Developer license available
- Fast and reliable html to PDF Converter
- Convert HTML to PDF with the industry strength html render engine
- Can be used to do batch converting html to PDF in programs
- Easy to use PDF creator for all users
- Support flexible control on the pdf margin, header/footer text.
- Support both 32 and 64 bit platform
- Support Windows platform with flash movie support
- Support many linux distrubution like ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Redhat etc
- Also support html to PS on linux platform
- Convery any url into pdf
- Support html to pdf on windows
- Save the image in html files into pdf file as well
- Support standard paper size