AggreGate Network Manager is an enterprise-grade network management platform.
AggreGate Network Manager is an enterprise-grade network management and monitoring platform. It tightly integrates with other smart building management systems, such as physical access control, HVAC, lighting, and time/attendance control.
- Device Connectivity Features
* Multiprotocol vendor-agnostic framework. Direct support for many kinds of devices and device protocols (SNMP, Modbus, OPC, and more).
* Hardware Controllers. Almost all present-day electronic devices may be connected to the system using programmable controllers (Agents).
* Software Device Drivers. Devices that are already network-enabled may be connected using a custom device plugin (device driver).
* Modular, scalable system architecture. New data processing/aggregation modules may be installed into server core as plug-ins.
- Device Management Features
* Hierarchical multi-user environment with role-based access control permissions.
* A secure GUI client is available, along with a legacy AJAX-based web client.
* Real-time monitoring of device status and events.
* Flexible event filtering capabilities.
Major features and improvements introduced in AggreGate 4.3:
* Mac OS support
* Device Discovery
* Dynamic Device Maps
* Improved Dashboards
* Extended Device Status
* IP Host Device Driver
* Syslog Server
* Custom Properties
* New Web Desktop UI
* Database server monitoring
* Local file/folder monitoring
* Expression Language improvements (tens of new functions, bitwise operations, type conversion, etc.)
* Exporting events from Event Log
* Emailing reports in different formats (PDF, CSV, RTF, XLS, ODT, XML, etc.)
* Firebird database server support
* 300+ other improvements and bugfixes